Saturday, April 28, 2012

Second Innings!

It's been a while and I have been meaning to get back to blogging again but priorities have changed. I have been quite restless recently with all these thoughts that are swirling around in my head like one of those fancy new Japanese cans just waiting to be flushed out. I have finally decided to bring this page back from my mental attic, clean the cobwebs and start publishing again.

I am not planning on straying from my original plan on commenting on what I see as wrong with today's world but this time I am a little older and my thoughts have sort of moved away from the frivolous to some serious stuff. If you are sensitive about anything and I repeat, absolutely anything in this world, stop reading now and get back to your jobs.

Keep watching this space for more....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home